Live chat with expert: Lakelyn Hogan and Molly Carpenter
Family traditions, hosting get-togethers, cooking large meals, shopping for gifts and out of town guests accompany the holiday season. Add that to the top of a family caregiver’s daily routine and this time of year can bring on additional stress for family caregivers and those living with Alzheimer’s or another form of dementia. Join Home Instead Senior Care’s gerontologists, Lakelyn Hogan and Molly Carpenter for a tip-filled conversation about caring for your loved one (and yourself) throughout the holiday season.
Get tips on:
- How to manage caregiving during the holidays and ask for help
- Set expectations with loved ones and visitors
- How to bring your loved one with Alzheimer’s into the celebrations
- How to care for yourself during a busy season
- Gift ideas for loved ones with Alzheimer’s