Live chat with expert: Karen Garner
Join expert Karen Garner and host Lakelyn Hogan as we talk about coping with the unique challenges of early-onset dementia. If you’re looking for guidance from someone who has “been there, done that,” bring your questions for Karen. As a caregiver to her husband who passed away from early-onset Alzheimer’s disease in 2016, she is passionate about sharing her experience and insight to help other caregivers along their journey.
- Differences between early-onset and other forms of dementia
- Coping with the emotional stress
- Figuring out the hard stuff (care plans, finances, etc.)
- How to face a future you never planned on
- Balancing work and family responsibilities
- And more