Live chat with expert: Jerold Rothkoff
Did you know that more than 60% of American adults have not created a legally-binded estate plan? Or that a proper plan entails 5 critical components? Join Jerold E. Rothkoff, an elder law attorney and care advocate, to learn more about the ins and outs of an estate plan and why it’s so important to help your loved one line up their asset designations sooner than later.
Dr. Lakelyn Hogan Eichenberger, Home Instead Gerontologist and Caregiver Advocate will talk with attorney Jerold Rothkoff about:
- The 5 components that make up an estate plan
- Why estate planning is critical and when to get started
- Where to turn when drafting documents like wills, trusts and power of attorney
- Understanding the legal aspects of various care types
- How an elder law attorney assists families