These educational materials will help you understand why it can be difficult for individuals with Alzheimer’s disease and their family caregivers to go into the community. It will also provide insight into the disease and offer tips to help alleviate some common behavioral issues that may arise from customers with Alzheimer’s disease.
For the business owner: Alzheimer’s Friendly Business Program Trainer Packet (ZIP, 9 MB)
- This download provides step-by-step instructions to train your business to become Alzheimer’s Business friendly.
Trainer Instructions with Quiz Key—Business Owner (PDF, 1.1 MB)
- Download this guide to educate yourself on Alzheimer’s disease.
Trainer Guide (PDF, 1.8 MB)
- This helpful handout provides examples of potential scenarios in the workplace.
Alzheimer’s Friendly Business Scenarios (PDF, 3 MB)
- Use this handout to study before taking the Alzheimer’s Friendly Business course. This guide will walk you through recognizing the signs of Alzheimer’s disease as well as how to handle a situation in the workplace.
Participant Workbook (PDF, 1.3 MB)
- Have you studied all of the materials for the Alzheimer’s Friendly Business course? Take the quiz now to receive your certificate of education.
Participant Quiz (PDF, 185 KB)
- Download your certificate of education to show off in your business.
Certificate (Microsoft Word, 707 KB)
- Use these PowerPoint template slides as a guide to help you in conducting a training presentation for your business.
PowerPoint slides (PowerPoint, 1.3 MB)
The link to the Trainer Guide – Download this guide to educate yourself on Alzheimer’s disease.
Trainer Guide (PDF, 1.8 MB) shows it cannot be found. Will you please send me this guide? Thank you
Thank you. Here is the link. https://www.helpforalzheimersfamilies.com/wp-content/uploads/Alzheimers-Friendly-Business-Trainer-Course-Materials-US.pdf